• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Want to Buy: SLR Magic 8mm m43 lens | Location: USA | Ships:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What type of listing is this?

Want to Buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

SLR Magic 8mm m43 lens

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

As the title says. Looking for a perfectly working copy of this lens in good condition.

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

same username on FM with some high ticket purchases.

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

RyanM

Mu-43 Veteran
Just my two cents, but I'm not sure if it's worth buying used for this lens. You can get a brand new copy from B&H for $139 with free shipping, and they're not going for much less on the used market (I sold my copy a couple months ago on ebay for $120+shipping... though I think that was on the high side; I probably got lucky and the buyer got caught up in the excitement of bidding).

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yup. I was going to do that but thought I'll give it a try here in case someone is bored of it.
$120 is such a great price (for seller) it's $140 new with free shipping on Adorama too - and no tax, BnH charges tax now!

Latest posts

Top Bottom