1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Want to Buy: Sell me your E-M1 body so you can buy that new Pen-F! | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by herpphotos, Jan 27, 2016.

1. herpphotos

herpphotos Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 21, 2014
    What type of listing is this?

Want to Buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sell me your E-M1 body so you can buy that new Pen-F!

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

I think I want to try an E-M1 with some of my older 4/3 glass before I sell it off and abandon 4/3 and Micro 4/3.
    My E-M5 was no good at focusing 4/3 lenses but everything I read says the E-M1 can do better with its pdaf.

I also see the Pen-F just got announced so I'm guessing some people are looking to get rid of their e-m1 and replace it with the pen-F.
    Let me know if you want to sell yours.
    Please quote me a price that includes shipping and normal paypal fees.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Include in offer

Handling time

References

herp_photos at fuji-x-forum, pentaxforums and ebay.

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. herpphotos

herpphotos Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 21, 2014
  3. Hal Knowles

Hal Knowles Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Aug 3, 2015
    Florida
    Hal Knowles
    FYI...Until 11:59 PM tonight KEH has the JUST10 promotional code offering 10% discount on all used gear. That brings their LN- Olympus OM-D E-M1 down to $678.60 with free shipping, 14 day no questions asked returns, and 180 day warranty. You're not gonna find a better deal than that on this forum. I've purchased (and sold) tons of items from (to) KEH and they are a seriously top notch company which I highly recommend. I've never once been disappointed with their customer service and they always aim to please.

OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 BLACK DIGITAL CAMERA BODY {16.3 M/P} - KEH Camera

Good luck!

4. herpphotos

herpphotos Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 21, 2014