1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Want to Buy: OMD EM1 and HLD-7 Grip | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by InOmaha, Jan 22, 2016.

1. InOmaha

InOmaha New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 24, 2012
    What type of listing is this?

Want to Buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

OMD EM1 and HLD-7 Grip

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I'm looking for an OMD EM1 and HLD-7 grip to upgrade. I need the EM1 for the PDAF on sensor.

I prefer the look of the Silver model, but I'm open to the Black model.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Kennuck

Kennuck Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jan 23, 2016
    Ken Bramble
    I have a like new knock off you could have. It's looks and performs just like the HLD-7. You can have it for $40 if you are interested.

3. Hal Knowles

Hal Knowles Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Aug 3, 2015
    Florida
    Hal Knowles
    FYI...Until 11:59 PM tonight KEH has the JUST10 promotional code offering 10% discount on all used gear. That brings their LN- Olympus OM-D E-M1 down to $678.60 with free shipping, 14 day no questions asked returns, and 180 day warranty. You're not gonna find a better deal than that on this forum. I've purchased (and sold) tons of items from (to) KEH and they are a seriously top notch company which I highly recommend. I've never once been disappointed with their customer service and they always aim to please.

OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 BLACK DIGITAL CAMERA BODY {16.3 M/P} - KEH Camera

Good luck!