1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Want to Buy: Olympus 40-150 f4-5.6 -- Black | Location: USA | Ships: N/A

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Jersey devil, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Jersey devil

Jersey devil Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Mar 5, 2015
    What type of listing is this?

Want to Buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 40-150 f4-5.6 -- Black

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

N/A

Description

Hello,
    I'm looking for a nice copy of a black Olympus 40-150 4-5.6. Preferably it would come with the box and accessories but not a deal breaker.

PM me and let me know what you have.

Thanks

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Jersey devil

Jersey devil Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Mar 5, 2015
    Found one, thanks