Want to Buy: Looking to get an older M43 camera with kit lens | Location: USA | Ships: N/A

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by Yalborap, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Yalborap

Yalborap Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Aug 28, 2016
    What type of listing is this?

Want to Buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Looking to get an older M43 camera with kit lens

What are your prices?

+/- $100

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Hi there. So, full context, I recently started a thread about getting into the M43 format. All the nitty gritty of why I'm doing it, etc. is all over there.

Here's what you need to know. I want to start getting into the format. I'm looking to dip my toe in here, so I'd like to spend about $100. That's not a super hard limit, I can wobble some, but I'm trying to keep it at least firmly under $150.

I'm gonna be entirely honest here, this is a real lowball ask, especially with the kit lens. I've seen even the older, slower ones going for 60-70 dollars on eBay on their own in my research. I fully, freely admit that.

That said, I'm gonna try anyways, and at least lay out what I'm looking for. My absolute, ideal pipe dream of a camera would be something of around a 2011 vintage; Oly E-PL3, Pan G3, and such.

That's also a pipe dream. So something a little more negotiable for you, the seller, might be something a year older; E-P(L)2, G2, or the G10. All I ask is that it at least be open to adding a viewfinder attachment later, and that it has a hotshoe.

So...Yeah. If you've got a camera with some years on it that still works well, and wanna help a guy on a tight budget dip into the format, let me know. Hope to hear from you soon!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

Additional comments

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. cephotography

cephotography Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 29, 2016
    I've got an EPL-1 + 14-42mm kit lens sitting on a shelf. Will that do for you?
  3. Bif

Bif Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

May 28, 2012
    San Angelo TX
    Bruce Foreman
    I had one of those, it's what sold me on m4/3. I added a VF-2 viewfinder to it and enjoyed the heck out using it that way. Excellent way to start in the m4/3 format.

It should do just fine for him.
    • Like Like x 1