1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Want to Buy: Looking to get an older M43 camera with kit lens | Location: USA | Ships: N/A

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by Yalborap, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Yalborap

Yalborap Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Aug 28, 2016
    What type of listing is this?

Want to Buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Looking to get an older M43 camera with kit lens

What are your prices?

+/- $100

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

N/A

Description

Hi there. So, full context, I recently started a thread about getting into the M43 format. All the nitty gritty of why I'm doing it, etc. is all over there.

Here's what you need to know. I want to start getting into the format. I'm looking to dip my toe in here, so I'd like to spend about $100. That's not a super hard limit, I can wobble some, but I'm trying to keep it at least firmly under $150.

I'm gonna be entirely honest here, this is a real lowball ask, especially with the kit lens. I've seen even the older, slower ones going for 60-70 dollars on eBay on their own in my research. I fully, freely admit that.

That said, I'm gonna try anyways, and at least lay out what I'm looking for. My absolute, ideal pipe dream of a camera would be something of around a 2011 vintage; Oly E-PL3, Pan G3, and such.

That's also a pipe dream. So something a little more negotiable for you, the seller, might be something a year older; E-P(L)2, G2, or the G10. All I ask is that it at least be open to adding a viewfinder attachment later, and that it has a hotshoe.

So...Yeah. If you've got a camera with some years on it that still works well, and wanna help a guy on a tight budget dip into the format, let me know. Hope to hear from you soon!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. cephotography

cephotography Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 29, 2016
    I've got an EPL-1 + 14-42mm kit lens sitting on a shelf. Will that do for you?

3. Bif

Bif Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

May 28, 2012
    San Angelo TX
    Bruce Foreman
    I had one of those, it's what sold me on m4/3. I added a VF-2 viewfinder to it and enjoyed the heck out using it that way. Excellent way to start in the m4/3 format.

It should do just fine for him.

• Like Like x 1