• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Want to Buy: Freedman or Young book on E-M1 version 1 | Location: USA | Ships:

Buy/Sell feedback for dzt41j (2)

dzt41j

Mu-43 Regular
What type of listing is this?

Want to Buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Freedman or Young book on E-M1 version 1

What are your prices?

$1

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Looking to purchase one of the books on the E-M1 version 1. I would prefer a hard copy, but will consider ebooks.

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

dzt41j

Mu-43 Regular
Yes, I did just find that one for $11.91 used... still not sure if the freidman's a better idea.

mkaresh

Mu-43 Regular
I've never read Friedman. Or Young. I have the Busch here, which I did read.

rjl1246

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Robert Lietz
I have Young's E-M5 MK II, E-M1, and E-M1 MK II books and find them pretty thorough and helpful. I think you've made a purchase you won't regret.

Robert

dlafon

Mu-43 Veteran
FYI:

Both complete Young and Friedman books on the E-M1 are available to read on the Scribd website. It is 8.99 per month with an unlimited read or download subscription. There is also a few complete e-books there by well know authors for the E-M1 mark II and other cameras. Less environmental waste with ebooks, plus there are thousands of other photography books, documents, magazines, plus lots of camera instruction, parts, and service manuals too. I hope this helps.

Daniel

dzt41j

Mu-43 Regular
Never heard of that before, thanks. I did look though and neither of those books are there...

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom