1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Want to Buy: E-PM2 or E-PL5 body or body+lens | Location: CAN | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by robertro, May 7, 2015.

1. robertro

robertro Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Apr 22, 2010
    What type of listing is this?

Want to Buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

E-PM2 or E-PL5 body or body+lens

What are your prices?

Tbd

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

My 12-year old is getting into photography, and he would like to buy a camera body ... apparently he plans to use my lenses :)

Either an E-PM2 or E-PL5 would be perfect, though an E-M5 at a reasonable price would be sweet. We may be interested in buying them with lenses if that's what you want to sell. Please send me a PM/conversation with what you have and how much you are asking. I have plenty of 100% positive feedback here, on fm, and on eBay....

Thanks

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. spdavies

spdavies Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Apr 9, 2013
    Hawaii
    Stephen
  3. robertro

robertro Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Apr 22, 2010
    Still looking! Thanks to those who responded. I'm looking to pay US$150/200 for used pm2/pm2+kit and a bit more for pl5, complete and in good shape. (EPL5+14-42 are 299 new on Amazon.)

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  4. tje53

tje53 Mu-43 Rookie Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 18, 2013
    Hi. I have an E-PL5 that might be what you're looking for. Just sent a message.

5. robertro

robertro Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Apr 22, 2010
    Thank you for all the replies.

We found an E-PL5 plus kit lens at a very decent price. It joins our PM2 and a wealth of lenses; perhaps I'll get my son to join the mu-43.com community here when he's ready !