1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] Want to buy E-PM1 | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by memzinla, Nov 2, 2012.

1. memzinla

memzinla Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> Want to buy E-PM1
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Hello! I know I won't probably find what I'm looking for. I want to buy an E-PM1 to use as small camera for concerts. I was thinking of buying either this or the RX100. In the US they don't allow cameras with removable lenses. I've been able to sneak my sister's E-PL2 into concerts, but it's not always this way. Sometimes they make me go take it back to the car and I lose my spot in line (general admission concerts). Now I'm thinking of buying the E-PM1 + Panasonic 20mm 1.7 lens for concerts. This is smaller, and MIGHT pass as a point and shoot. I'm looking to spend 350 at most. I saw a guy selling this combo for this price, and I was too late. :(

I can also trade my Sigma 10-20mm Canon mount if you want + 20 dollars on my side. I'm trying to sell my lens for 330 on Craigslist.
    </br>Offering</br> 350
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda: memzinla eBay: abandonedgarbage
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.