1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Want a Panasonic 7-14mm in trade for Oly 9-18mm & 45mm f/1.8 | Location: USA | Ships: Conus

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by entropicremnants, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. entropicremnants

entropicremnants Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Jul 16, 2012
    John Griggs
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> Want a Panasonic 7-14mm in trade for Oly 9-18mm & 45mm f/1.8
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> Conus
    </br>Description</br> I'll put up some pics later, but I have an Oly 9-18mm in very good shape with NO optical problems, and it includes a filter with low reflectance digital coating.

I also have an Oly 45mm f/1.8 with a digital filter also that is optically perfect -- but the silver on the plastic barrel is scratched up some from rattling around in the camera case. 45mm comes with an aftermarket hood.

Both lenses are perfect optically and operationally. I'll trade both for the 7-14mm.

I need something a LITTLE wider than the Oly so if you need physically smaller and a 45mm then I need wider and lets talk!

I'm only interested in trading with members with a history here. I reserve the right not to enter a trade with anyone I'm not comfortable with! I did just do a successful trade here with cameras though so I'm hopeful, lol.

Thanks.
    </br>References</br> eBay: N3ELZ
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. papamac58

papamac58 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Nov 18, 2012
    Black Diamond, WA
    willing to sell the 9-18?

3. entropicremnants

entropicremnants Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Jul 16, 2012
    John Griggs
    Make me an offer via PM if you would. Would prefer Paypal as payment. It includes a high-grade coated Marumi DHG filter which has been on it since day one, original box and caps.

Sorry, somehow I missed you post until tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.