Walking under a Full Moon

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Hyubie, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    I know that tonight is going to be the Super Moon, but my family had a little walk last night. While walking home, I noticed the big full moon and the lines made by airplanes/jets on the sky, and found it irresistible. So, handheld and all, I took this using my trusty E-PL1. The image is JPEG straight out of the camera with some minor brightness/contrast adjustments.

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/hbbergancia/5539734455/" title="Walk under a Full Moon by Hyubie, on Flickr"> 5539734455_32eb2b6722_b.jpg "1024" height="768" alt="Walk under a Full Moon" /></a>

• Like Like x 9
  2. avidone

avidone Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 24, 2011
    Rome, Italy
    wow! that's great! I have to say that the possibility of nice, handheld night and low-light shots are what got me on the track to order the E-PL1 I am waiting for. This December I will travel the Norwegian coast during the Polar Night/ Polar Twilight period and I hope by then to be able to train myself to get good shots such as these

• Like Like x 1
  3. great shot, wonderful colors.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nothing but blue Sky....at night.

The picture wouldn't be the same without the condensation streams. Nice shot Hyubie.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.