Walking under a Full Moon

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Hyubie, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Oct 15, 2010
    I know that tonight is going to be the Super Moon, but my family had a little walk last night. While walking home, I noticed the big full moon and the lines made by airplanes/jets on the sky, and found it irresistible. So, handheld and all, I took this using my trusty E-PL1. The image is JPEG straight out of the camera with some minor brightness/contrast adjustments.

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/hbbergancia/5539734455/" title="Walk under a Full Moon by Hyubie, on Flickr">[​IMG]"1024" height="768" alt="Walk under a Full Moon" /></a>
    • Like Like x 9
  2. avidone

avidone Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 24, 2011
    Rome, Italy
    wow! that's great! I have to say that the possibility of nice, handheld night and low-light shots are what got me on the track to order the E-PL1 I am waiting for. This December I will travel the Norwegian coast during the Polar Night/ Polar Twilight period and I hope by then to be able to train myself to get good shots such as these
    • Like Like x 1
  3. great shot, wonderful colors.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nothing but blue Sky....at night.

The picture wouldn't be the same without the condensation streams. Nice shot Hyubie.
    • Like Like x 1