1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Waiting to skin your PM1?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by twmangrove, Nov 7, 2011.

1. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

May 8, 2011
    The Shuswap, B.C.
    To all those anxiously awaiting a fine leather to put on your PM1, similar to what can be seen in Amy's review on Steve Huff's website, something will be out soon.
    I contacted cameraleather.com and have been told they have recieved a lot of requests for this camera. Well, I'll just cut and paste the details here:
    "We are working on something. The materials choice will be limited, because the E-PM1 does not provide any edge protection for an aftermarket covering; there is no place for it to "sit" within, unlike a camera designed to accept a removable covering."
    I have been placed on their "want" list and they'll contact me when they have something ready.
    So, if you're interested in something custom-made for your PM1, maybe send cameraleather.com an email and get on their want list.

Cheers,
    Lachlan

2. Dede

Dede Mu-43 Regular

Oct 10, 2011
    Thanks for the tip, I'm on their want list now too :). As soon as they release they leather, I'm removing my Grip and put this on!

3. rex87

rex87 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 21, 2011
    winnipeg, mb
    like this sexy thing:
    inhand1.

Look so retro.
    Hope they make 1 to fit for elp3 too..

4. Dede

Dede Mu-43 Regular

Oct 10, 2011
    I suppose the one they make will look similar to that, because Amy stated that she used the site to make this one. So we really got something to look forward to :)

5. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

May 8, 2011
    The Shuswap, B.C.
    That's what I'm after too. I sent them the pic and link, just in case.

6. rex87

rex87 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 21, 2011
    winnipeg, mb
    ^^Cool story Bro..