1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Waiting for my Panny 20mm 1.7

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by Scarwood, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Scarwood

Scarwood New to Mu-43

Jan 16, 2012
    I like my Rokkor lens but i have realized that i need an AF lens + pancake to make the camera more portable.

MF is interesting and fun. But its hard to take pictures when i have to spend +30 sec to focus... yet i hope to master it some day... or atleast get a bit better.

I heard nasty rumors about the lens having alot of noise(sound wise) and i hope it will not annoy me too much.

I will mainly use this lens to take pictures on moving objects like my cats or my overly-commited friends :rolleyes:  Or if i dare...some streets shoots from people withot them beating me up afterwards(atleast they can't hit me with the big lens,lol)

//Scarwood

2. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

I owned this lens for 18months and its a pure gem . Perfect for street photography and adequate per romance indoor in low light .U will simply love it .
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.