1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Waiting for my (new to me) 75mm

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by WT21, Feb 26, 2013.

1. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Hey, I just bought an Oly 75mm off Fredmiranda. So excited! (and so much poorer, lol)

I'll have to post some pics once I get it in. I have my daughter's gymnastics meet on Friday, and my other daughter graduates up in tae kwan do. I wonder if it will be useful there.

2. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, USA
    Congrats! I had to do a lot of equipment shuffling to get the 75mm in kit! It's a beauty though!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Savas K

Savas K Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 10, 2013
    If it helps visualize for Tae Kwon Do and gymnastics, the viewfinder using the 75mm can be filled with a horizontal 24 x 36 inch poster at eleven feet way. That tidbit arose when I bought the poster for focus testing in the house. Poster had graphic elements all over and out to the edges of it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. heli-mech

heli-mech Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    Sweet. Mine should have been shipped today, with any luck I'll have it for the weekend but usually things I really want always seem to come on mondays.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.