1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

waiting for a short, sharp stab at Oly

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by twmangrove, Jan 24, 2012.

1. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

May 8, 2011
    B.C.
    Hello fellow Oly M4/3 users. I got hooked on Short,Sharp Reviews today on youtube and I just had to say, if you haven't seen them yet, do check them out. Love the comparisons, the performance examples and the quick, blunt commentary.
    I hope they do the OMD when it comes out. The do, however, use Oly M4/3 cameras in their ISO comparison shots.
    As much as I like Kai, Short,Sharp Reviews is pretty cool.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll check them out...

3. zerotiu

zerotiu Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    Indonesia-Singapore
    do you mean digitalrevtv?

4. speedandstyle

speedandstyle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Those are great little videos! Well done and to the point. Thanks for posting!

5. KS11

KS11 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    Busan/Hong Kong
    very informative and nice reviews. straight to the point without the bs sometimes you have to put up with to get information on cameras (as much as i like to watch digitalrev for 'info' rather than entertainment.)

6. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

May 8, 2011
    B.C.
    Nope

No, not digitalrev. Like them a lot too, but Short Sharp Reviews is something different. Not as humorous as digitalrev, but certainly not devoid of humour. Check out the review on the Pentax Q for evidence of that.

7. twalker294

twalker294 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 18, 2010
    Thanks for the tip -- these are great. Looking forward to more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.