Waiting 2 months for EM-10

HaViet

Mu-43 Veteran
Did you try to contact B&H? That's quite a long wait. I am sure B&H team will take care of you, perhaps applied a little discount to the order? :tongue:

taz98spin

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Yes, that is way too long of a wait for a camera that is already available..

h2odogizzy

Mu-43 Regular
Yes, that is way too long of a wait for a camera that is already available..
Unfortunately, not available at B&H. They said that they expect them in any day. Really unacceptable from a premium store like that.

taz98spin

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Unfortunately, not available at B&H. They said that they expect them in any day. Really unacceptable from a premium store like that.
Are you using store credit or something?
If B&H doesn't have it, there are other stores/retailers you can buy it from.

h2odogizzy

Mu-43 Regular
Are you using store credit or something?
If B&H doesn't have it, there are other stores/retailers you can buy it from.
I was able to preorder both the EM-10 and the Oly 25 1.8 as a bundled deal...$299 for the lens. I was sent the lens awhile ago. I guess I will wait for it. Currently using a Sony RX100II until the EM-10 arrives. It's just frustrating having to wait so long.

taz98spin

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I was able to preorder both the EM-10 and the Oly 25 1.8 as a bundled deal...$299 for the lens. I was sent the lens awhile ago. I guess I will wait for it. Currently using a Sony RX100II until the EM-10 arrives. It's just frustrating having to wait so long.
That's a good reason to wait than!

Try calling them!

henryp

Sponsor
Real Name
Henry Posner
Preordered an EM-10 at the end of February. Where is it?
We appreciate your patience and regret the unanticipated delay. Those we receive are fulfilling back orders, as we received them, oldest first. Since we cannot predict how many each delivery will include, nor when each delivery will arrive, any speculation about when an individual customer's order will be fulfilled is just that -- speculation. Again, our apologies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom