COMPLETED Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.2, $800

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mabelsound, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mabelsound

mabelsound Guest

0   0   0

Up for sale is a copy of the Nokton 35mm f/1.2 in excellent condition. Clean glass, clean cosmetics, original box and manual. This is the first version. Price includes insured shipping in the US and the PayPal fee. I WILL NOT SELL THIS LENS OUTSIDE THE US.

I sold this same lens to a Rangefinder Forum member last week for $900, and he quickly determined that the lens was back-focusing by one inch. I had not noticed this in the year and a half I've been shooting with it; my pictures are generally in focus with the lens on my M9. But he is no doubt right. So I am selling the lens at a ludicrously low price to reflect the fact that you might want to have it adjusted. Or, if you're like me, you won't be bothered and will consider this a bargain. And of course the backfocus doesn't matter at all if you're using a mirrorless camera.

Here are pics taken with it on both film and digital, mostly digital: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mabelso...nokton35mmf12/

PM me or email to jrobertlennon at gmail dot com, which is also my PayPal address.

I've been off this forum for a while, but I've recently come back to the m4/3 system (in anticipation of the new Oly) and am again a regular lurker. I'm mabelsound on eBay, too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.