1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm f0.95 | Location: USA Nebr. | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by RDG, Jul 2, 2014.

1. RDG

RDG New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 23, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm f0.95

Prices
    $875

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Selling a Voigtlander Nokton 17.5 F0.95 that I'd bought when they first became available. I haven't used the lens more than once or twice, carrying it in a padded camera case. Rather than bore you with details, I start by mentioning a 7 day full money back test period for the buyer of the lens. I'll insert an image, which only proves I'm not a very good small item photographer. I've sold some great lenses over the years on several other forums and the bay, including Leica 19mm VII with shaved mount for my Canon 5D, a beautiful Leica 280mm apo, the Zeiss 24mm-85mm N converted to Canon mount, etc. etc. Just today received a Olympus 12-40mm Pro lens new from Olympus, and reorganizing my M4/3 kit and selling off everything else. Retired 40yr mag photographer (NEBRASKAland magazine) and have a little updated web site (robertgrier.com) that you'r welcome to visit. Pricing the lens for a sale hoping that the buyer takes advantage of the money back offer so I won't have to do a detailed listing of the used condition, optics -- all are very good, of course. Will answer any questions and believe I have the box and all caps/lens shade and possibly any paperwork. Please note: no spotting or clone tool on the jpegs, tried to dust off the lens, again, see the money back offer!!

Thanks,

Bob
    _DSC1681. _DSC1677.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal check
    Shipping method
    USPS priority

Shipping charge
    Included in Price

Handling time
    1 or 2 days as my schedule permits

References
    -

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.