[EXPIRED] Voigtlander Bessa R2 and Apo Lanthar 90mm

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Gwendal, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Gwendal

Gwendal Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 6, 2010
    Those two are not seeing as much use as they should - and it looks like film definitely isn't for me. Anyway, I'm selling a Bessa R2 body in excellent condition - got it second hand but probably has never been used very much. Made a couple of rolls of film myself, no problem. No marks on the body, new battery in the meter, comes with body cap and instruction manual in original box, will give two rolls of Kodak ISO 200 and one of TX400 with it. Price 380€.

Also selling a Voigtlander Apo-Lanthar, 90mm, f3.5, in Leica thread mount. Sweet lens with great contrast and sharpness, but one too much in my arsenal... Some paint loss on the barrel, but perfect otherwise : aperture clicks, focus ring is smooth, glass has no scratch or mark or fungus. The lens comes with original screw-on hood, original caps, original LTM to Leica M adapter ring, in original box with booklet. Price 250€.

In both cases Paypal is preferred and shipping would be extra (from France - probably in the region of €15).