1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Voigtlander 75 & Bodies

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by duke, Jun 5, 2011.

1. duke

duke Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Dec 4, 2010
    Tulsa, moving to Houston
    Duke
    Hello,

These are some really great lenses that I hate to see go, but I am happy with the setup I've chosen. All of the lenses are in really great shape and the prices are through paypal gift/personal (please add 3% for normal paypal) and include shipping in the ContUS.

1). 75mm f2.5 "Color-Heliar MC" ltm/m39 Chrome w/ hood & caps- Glass is in great shape and since the lens is an ltm/m39 mount it can be used on screwmount bodies or m mount bodies and of course, this lens and the others in the listing can be adapted to different mirrorless cameras as well (Micro 4/3, NEX).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lens is nice and compact and a joy to use!
    Price: $279

I also have: Bessa L($79), and a Cosina 107-SW with box and manual($79) which is the same camera as the Bessa L.
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

Duke

2. duke

duke Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Dec 4, 2010
    Tulsa, moving to Houston
    Duke
    25 has sold, the 75mmf2.5 and bodies are still available though.