1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Voigtlander 50mm f1.5

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Ray Sachs, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    I have a Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f1.5 lens for sale. Its a Leica 39mm screw mount and I'll sell it with adapters for both Nex and m43. It comes with a small screw on hood and a press on cap that fits over the hood. As well as a rear lens cap.

I bought this new about a year ago and have used it only a handful of times. Its in absolutely perfect condition. They've been discontinued and I've seen a new old stock advertised for $699 but haven't seen any used ones with this mount (I saw one with a Nikon mount). I'll sell this one for $400 with both adapters, shipped in CONUS.

Here's a Steve Huff review of this lens, FWIW: http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2010/02/04/voigtlander-nokton-50-1-5-lens-review-by-james-klotz/

Thanks for looking,

-Ray

2. agoglanian

agoglanian Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Laguna Niguel, CA
    Abram Goglanian
    I have this lens and I use it on my Bessa R2, it's absolutely fantastic. I totally would have bought it for this price. I paid more for one in slightly worse cosmetic condition (optically excellent though)

You'll need an LTM to M mount adapter and then M to m4/3 or NEX to use it.

3. simonz

simonz Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jul 20, 2010
    New England
    I don't understand why two adapters would be needed. Why wouldn't a LTM to m43 adapter suffice? What am I missing?

4. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    No, you only need one adapter for each camera. There are adapters for straight screw mount to both m43 and to Nex (Sony e-mount). I'm including both with the lens. And I've used both successfully, so if you really need two, I'm doing it wrong but my photos have come out shockingly well! :cool:

-Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.