COMPLETED Voigtlander 50mm f1.5

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Ray Sachs, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    I have a Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f1.5 lens for sale. Its a Leica 39mm screw mount and I'll sell it with adapters for both Nex and m43. It comes with a small screw on hood and a press on cap that fits over the hood. As well as a rear lens cap.

I bought this new about a year ago and have used it only a handful of times. Its in absolutely perfect condition. They've been discontinued and I've seen a new old stock advertised for $699 but haven't seen any used ones with this mount (I saw one with a Nikon mount). I'll sell this one for $400 with both adapters, shipped in CONUS.

Here's a Steve Huff review of this lens, FWIW: http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2010/02/04/voigtlander-nokton-50-1-5-lens-review-by-james-klotz/

Thanks for looking,

-Ray

2. agoglanian

agoglanian Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Laguna Niguel, CA
    Abram Goglanian
    I have this lens and I use it on my Bessa R2, it's absolutely fantastic. I totally would have bought it for this price. I paid more for one in slightly worse cosmetic condition (optically excellent though)

You'll need an LTM to M mount adapter and then M to m4/3 or NEX to use it.

3. simonz

simonz Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jul 20, 2010
    New England
    I don't understand why two adapters would be needed. Why wouldn't a LTM to m43 adapter suffice? What am I missing?

4. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    No, you only need one adapter for each camera. There are adapters for straight screw mount to both m43 and to Nex (Sony e-mount). I'm including both with the lens. And I've used both successfully, so if you really need two, I'm doing it wrong but my photos have come out shockingly well! :cool:

-Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.