1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] voigtlander 50mm f1.1 & 12mm f 5.6, kiron 28mm f2)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by duke, Apr 28, 2011.

1. duke

duke Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Dec 4, 2010
    Tulsa, moving to Houston
    Duke
    Hello,

1. I am selling this Voigtlander 50 f1.1 Nokton in like new condition with box and leica m to nex adapter because I just found a Leica summarit that I am going to try out.

Price is $900 shipped in the ContUS through paypal gift/personal or add 3%.
    [​IMG]
    2. This is a Cosina 107-SW and is exactly the same as the Voigtlander Bessa L. Apparently this is what Cosina did when they didn't have the rights to the Voigtlander name just yet. The camera will accept m39/ltm/leica screw mount lenses and it is generally recommended to use wide angle lenses because it does not have a range finder. Camera comes with box, strap, and manual.

12mm f5.6 screw mount lens with hood and front cap is in excellent shape!
    Lens/finder Price: $500 shipped in the ConUS through paypal gift/personal or add 3%.

Camera Body Price: $125 shipped in the ConUS through paypal gift/personal or add 3%.

Buy the kit for $575 shipped in the ConUS through paypal gift/personal or add 3%.
    [​IMG]

3. Last but not least, MD mount Kiron 28mm f2.0 - Lens is in pretty rough shape with a light scratch on the front element and dents on the barrel. These seem to not affect the image quality though.
    Price is $70 shipped
    [​IMG]
    I can get you more pictures if you need them.
    Thanks and let me know if you have any questions,

Duke

PS. I have a lot of feedback on ebay and fredmiranda under dukeman1234