1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 MC with extras

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by robzr, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robzr

robzr Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 28, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 MC (Multi-Coated version) in mint condition. Also includes:
    - Voigtlander LH-6 vented metal bayonet Lens Hood (was $70)
    - B+W 43mm 010 MRC Multicoated brass UV Filter (was $35)
    - Metabones M-Mount to m4/3 adapter (was $100)
    - 43mm Fader ND (not a Light Craft brand, but works the same - was $60)

About $875 invested. Excellent shape. This is a very tiny yet very fast and well made lens with a 1/2 stop increment, 10 blade aperture and rock solid build quality. Focusing is super quick and easy with only 90 degree of travel and a metal thumb tab for leverage. Great quality, it was always used with the filter. The Metabones adapter is very well made, not quite as nice as the Panasonic/Voigtlander made one, but a big step up from typical chinese adapters. The Fader ND variable Neutral Density filter comes in handy for video or shooting in bright sunlight, and since it is a polarizer, there is no need to buy a separate polarizer.

Asking $625 for everything. I'd rather not separate. I live in Portland OR, local buyers are welcome, or I can ship.

Rob

2. robzr

robzr Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 28, 2010
    Portland, OR
    I uploaded a couple pics to my gallery, here's the lens:

35mm-lens.

And here it is with the accessories:

35mm-kit.

3. jmpsmash