1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Voigtlander 25mm, SLR Magic 12mm, PanaLeica 45mm | Location: Maryland | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by wrjacobs, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrjacobs

wrjacobs Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Oct 13, 2011
    Silver Spring, MD
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Voigtlander 25mm, SLR Magic 12mm, PanaLeica 45mm
    </br>Prices</br> Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f/.95 ($800)
    SLR Magic HyperPrime 12mm f/1.6 ($450) SOLD
    Panasonic Leica Macro-Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 ($450) SOLD
    </br>Location</br> Maryland
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I am selling three great lenses for m43 from my personal collection.

Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f/.95 ($800)
    • Glass is perfect and barrel has only faint hints of use. Includes hood, two front caps, back cap, and original box with papers. I am the second owner of this great lens. A tremendous video lens with great closeup capability and record-setting sharpness (see the Lenstip review). I would love to keep it but I need a standard lens with autofocus.

SLR Magic HyperPrime 12mm f/1.6 ($450)
    • Glass and barrel are as new. This copy fits snugly to the camera, unlike some which have a loose-fitting lens mount. Lens has a couple of tiny dust specks inside that actually came from the factory. Includes both caps and original box. I am the first owner. Also a great video lens with terrific closeup ability and the lowest distortion in this focal length. I actually haven't used it as much as I thought I would, so I'm freeing up funds.

Panasonic Leica Macro-Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 ($450)
    • Glass is perfect and barrel shows minimal use. Hood has some abrasions, mostly on the inside. Comes with hood, both caps, bag, and original box with papers. I am the second owner. Since I bought a zoom that covers this focal length and has great close-focusing abilities, I don't need this lens as much and am freeing up funds.

I am open to trades to include the following lenses:
    • Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 25mm f/1.4
    • Olympus M.Zuiko 75mm f/1.8
    • Olympus Zuiko Digital 9-18mm f/4-5.6 (Four Thirds)
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method</br> USPS or FedEx
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Calculated based on location
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 days
    </br>References</br> ebay and Pentaxforums: "wrjacobs"
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. wrjacobs

wrjacobs Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Oct 13, 2011
    Silver Spring, MD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.