Vizelex ND Throttle Lens Mount Adapter - Nikon G (FX, DX & Older) Lens to Micro-4/3 Mount

AL904

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Allen Forrest
I just read about this new product from Fotodiox.

I love the idea of an adapter-based neutral-density filter, instead of having to use filters at the front of lenses. I have quite a few Nikon lenses, so this might make sense for me.

Fotodiox describes the neutral-density feature of the adapter as

The blue dial on the adapter is a built-in 10-stop variable ND filter which allows you to control the amount of light coming in from the lens with a quick twist of the dial. Great for video as you are able to shoot in bright daylight with a shallow depth of field, also allows you to move from bright to dim locations and adjust the light on the fly via the adapter.

You can view a short video and read more about the device at Fotodiox website.

Can anyone tell me more about Fotodiox products, in general, or this adapter in particular?

TIA

usayit

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Interesting.... personally I'm not a big fan of variable ND (two polarizers back to back). I would be more impressed if the adapter provided the ability for drop in filters similar to large super telephotos. Then a variety of filters can be produced. Fotodiox as a brand generally makes good products.

Latest threads

Top Bottom