COMPLETED Vivitar 28/2, Minolta 58/1.4, Konica 40/1.8, Nikkor 35/2 & 85/1.8, and Adapters

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Van, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Van

Van Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Apr 10, 2011
    Up for sale are some of the lenses (and adapters) I've collected over the years. I looked at my shelf and decided I have way too many redundant lenses. :)

1. Vivitar 28mm F2.0 MC (Canon FD Mount)

The iris is stuck wide open at F2 but besides that the lens is in good condition. Glass is clean and the barrel is is good condition.

Price $40

2. Fotodiox Canon FD to Micro Four Thirds Adapter

Price $15

3. Minolta MC Rokkor-PF 58mm F1.4

Barrel has some wear but it's mechanically and optically great, except for a small nick on the glass closest to the sensor (will not effect IQ)

Price: $75

4. Minolta MD to Micro Four Thirds Adapter

Price $15

5. Konica Hexanon AR 40mm f1.8 + Konica Autoreflex TC

Lens is in great condition. Will also throw in the Autoreflex camera body, as I would have no use for it without the lens. Think of it as a really big lens cap :)

Price: $80

6. Fotasy Konica to Micro Four Thirds Adapter

Price: $15

7. Nikon Nikkor-H 85mm F1.8

In good shape, considering it's age. Some dust internally and a few scratches on the front element, but nothing that impacts IQ. Barrel has some wear. Focus ring is smooth, aperture clicks nicely. They don't make 'em like this any more

Price: $190

8. Nikon Nikkor-O 35mm F2.0

In great shape. I see one spec of dust internally but the glass is pristine as far as I can see. Barrel looks good too. Focus ring is smooth, aperture clicks nicely. They don't make 'em like this any more

Price: $150

9. Fotodiox C-Mount to Micro Four Thirds Adapter

Price: $10

All prices in USD and include shipping to the continental US. Payment via Paypal only please.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Van

Van Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Apr 10, 2011
    (More pictures of the items)

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.