1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Visitors On My Deck

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by StudioHeraBell, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Jason
    Common occurance round here. The ones around here can be downright vicious. I saw one attack a dog twice its size. The dog was barking at it and on a leash, and the racoon started attacking the dog. There were two smaller racoons near the dumpster, so I'm guessing it was a mama racoon.

2. A mama will attack, indeed. These live next door. They prefere having their party at my backyard and go to sleep at my neighbour's deck. I closed all holes for them to make homes.

3. jumbotron

jumbotron Mu-43 Regular

Jul 9, 2011
    Vancouver, Canada
    Love your deck - we have a tiny house and yard and somehow have a mama raccoon and 2 babies living in our huge tree (huge) and family of skunks with no less than 7 babies living under our deck. Add the hawk that lives in the tree across the street and it's quite the Wild Kingdom. All smack dab in the middle of the city.

4. Vancouver.... Wonderful city. The expansive part of wild West of Canada.... What can I say... The more we end the nature's habitat the more nature will moove in our backyards.

We never had raccoones. Untill they killed a land and built supermakets on it. Apperantly the animals lived there. Now they mooved in out backyards.

To see a bit more about the garden and deck:

My Photo Ramblings: West Island Wedding Photos Right In My Garden

Cheers,

Hera