Vintage Olympus Hunter Strap (old-skool!)

Real Name
Nic
It seems there are lots of hi-tech new camera straps available now to replace the standard OEM neckstraps. I decided to go in the other direction.

Too far???

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/55915417@N08/5473700362/" title="IMG_3361-PPR Olympus Pen E-P1 Micro 4/3 by Lucky.penguin, on Flickr">
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
"640" height="426" alt="IMG_3361-PPR Olympus Pen E-P1 Micro 4/3" /></a>

mauve

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hum... the e-p1 is 'vintage' looking enough, but I'd rather have a so-called 'hippie' neck strap myself. Just a matter of personal taste, I reckon. More groovie, would be a 'back to the swinging 60s' kind of trip.

Real Name
Nic
It came from eBay and cost me about AUS$20 shipped from the UK. It was perhpas a bit indulgent but when I saw one for the first time I had to have it. Of the few I've seen available not all have the original black loops to attach to the camera. Trouble is I've not sure how much I trust the 20+ year plastic in them so I am scouting for a stronger (but still cool-looking) alternative.

Real Name
Nic
I though they might have been the 'Hippie straps' you were referring to. Psychadelic, man. Maybe I can get one of those for my Canon. For the E-P1 though I'm liking the 'vintage chic' of the Hunter Strap.

Hey Nic, "Far out man"

Alan, is that the suppressed former hippie in you calling out? :smile:

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus
I though they might have been the 'Hippie straps' you were referring to. Psychadelic, man. Maybe I can get one of those for my Canon. For the E-P1 though I'm liking the 'vintage chic' of the Hunter Strap.

Alan, is that the suppressed former hippie in you calling out? :smile:
Hi Nic,

It's former, but not too suppressed.....

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom