1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Vintage Domke

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by SRHEdD, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    Picked this up for my m4/3 kit, but it won't hold three bodies and I really want to keep all three. There are two sewn-in canvas dividers. Also has a sliding/removable exterior pouch perfect for a large flash (bottom snaps to bag on either side!), a back pouch for documents, and a front snap pouch. Excellent overall condition for what must be a 30 year old bag. Looks new, feels soft. No rust on hardware. Amazing condition. Black tag has no model number, but reads "Domke Bag" with a Philadelphia P.O. box address (easily pre-Tiffen). How about $75 shipped in the U.S.?

domke2.

2. sprocket87

sprocket87 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 29, 2011
    Could I trouble you for more photos? Hard to get a feel for the overall size & external appearance.

Thanks

3. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
  4. justin4192

justin4192 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dec 27, 2011
    Fairfax, VA, USA
    I'm looking for a Domke or similar style of bag for my m43 kit. As sprocket requested, do you have any other photos that could better show the size and different pockets? I have an E-M5 as well. Could you post a photo with yours inside to give a better idea of use of space? Thanks.

5. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    bag2.JPG

E-PL2 in the left pocket, OM-D w/HLD-6 and kit zoom in middle, 14-150 on the right (sitting on an FCON). Flash is in outside pouch. MCON and kit flash up front. There is still a pocket on the back, a small on in the lid. The flash pouch can go to either side (it uses velcro and a snap to stay in place, or can come off all together), the front pouch snaps shut, the back one doesn't. The bag is deep, so I'd personally put a small folded hand towel in the bottom of the center. Handy to have, and more cushion under the OM-D. The left and right canvas dividers can push flat if you want an insert inside instead, and it comes with a small black divider (shown on the left, outside of the bag). The lid has a buckle lock and velcro. I'd say this was 95% of new easily. Sorry about the color quality, I over-dodged the inside a bit.

I'm open to trades, too.

BTW, Beach Camera was selling 58mm Oly pinch caps for about $6. I like to leave the hood on and ready to shoot, the pinch cap makes that much easier.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    bump, gotta go!

7. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    another bump

8. ekinwang

ekinwang New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 3, 2011
    can the front pocket fit an ipad? thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  9. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    No, not tall enough, the ipad would only go in about halfway.

10. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
  11. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Feb 24, 2011