1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

View EXIF data while importing in LR?

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by ksn, May 18, 2011.

1. ksn

ksn Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to see the aperture/shutter on my images while I'm sifting through images on my SD card pre-import in Lightroom.

I looked around but I can't seem to find it. If I'm using a legacy lens, the camera doesn't know the aperture so that wouldn't be in the EXIF, is that correct?

2. ksn

ksn Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    While I'm asking LR questions, here's another. Are the effects from "My Color" mode only applied to the JPEG and not the RAW? When I import from LR it changes from the one on the left to the one on the right.

[​IMG]

3. tomrock

tomrock Mu-43 Regular

Jun 21, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I don't know about seeing the EXIF before importing but "My Colors" will only be applied to jpegs, not raw files.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sprinke

sprinke Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena, CA
    Debi
    Lightroom shows all my legacy lens images as having aperture 0.0

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.