Video test: E-M5 and BMX bikers

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by pasisti, Mar 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. pasisti

pasisti Mu-43 Regular

Dec 16, 2013
    Helsinki, Finland
    Hi all!

I recently decided to practice doing video and went out with my new camera (E-M5 mark II). This was just a test shoot of 40 minutes and 2 hours of video editing, which was totally new to me, coming from photography. I hope you like it! Thanks to the bikers who kindly let me hang around with my camera! It was such a sunny afternoon, an ND filter would have given me a tighter DOF but hey, next time!

I'm going to Cuba for two months in the summer, so I'm trying to learn as much as I can about video before that! I previously had the E-P5, but as it's video capabilities are very limited, I upgraded to the E-M5 II. And yes, I know Panasonic has better video but I'm hooked to the IBIS! There are still quite a lot of basic technical stuff that I just don't know about doing video, but one has to start somewhere, right? :)

Olympus E-M5 mark II
    Olympus 12-40mm / 2.8
    DaVinci Resolve 12, graded using M31 Cinema LUT

Music: Plumy Tale by Dumbo Gets Mad (used under CC licence)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. emoslaughter

emoslaughter Mu-43 Regular

Apr 9, 2011
    Cleveland Ohio
    Douglas French
    Pretty rad stuff. I still have my S&M dirt bike classic and take it out every now and then. I'm old (35) so...I'm taking it waaaay easier than these blokes. Killer riding and a great initial attempt in video. Keep it up!

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.