1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Video made with the Olympus OM-D E-M5

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by memzinla, Feb 18, 2013.

1. memzinla

memzinla Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hi. :D I wanted to share a video I made with the Olympus OM-D E-M5. It's pretty long. I decided to make a video out of all the videos I recorded during my family's vacation from Mexico in the U.S. I really like the quality of the OM-D videos. I think they look very good when there is a lot of sunlight, and not enough movement. IBIS really works great for videos and stills.

Here is the video. I made it for fun for my family, so they can remember the time they spent. :D
    [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPxv45_zVcE]Aventuras En... Estados Unidos - YouTube[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  2. RKTodd

RKTodd Mu-43 Regular

Dec 6, 2012
    Indiana
    memzinla, you have a beautiful family, and I think you did a great job of capturing their experience.

I am just starting to explore video with the E-M5. Would you care to share you camera settings, and maybe what software you used for editing.

Thanks,
    Randy

3. memzinla

memzinla Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thank you Randy. :D My family said they loved it, and told me it brought back memories of the time they spent here in the US.

I think the video of the OM-D can look very good because of IBIS. I wish one was able to change the settings during video and that the bit rate was higher. I left camera settings on auto for all the shots. I used the Olympus 12-50mm kit lens for most of the video except inside of the ride. I used the Panasonic 25mm F1.4. I edited the video using Adobe Premiere Pro.

• Like Like x 1