Video made with the Olympus OM-D E-M5

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by memzinla, Feb 18, 2013.

1. memzinla

memzinla Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hi. :D I wanted to share a video I made with the Olympus OM-D E-M5. It's pretty long. I decided to make a video out of all the videos I recorded during my family's vacation from Mexico in the U.S. I really like the quality of the OM-D videos. I think they look very good when there is a lot of sunlight, and not enough movement. IBIS really works great for videos and stills.

Here is the video. I made it for fun for my family, so they can remember the time they spent. :D
    [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPxv45_zVcE]Aventuras En... Estados Unidos - YouTube[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  2. RKTodd

RKTodd Mu-43 Regular

Dec 6, 2012
    Indiana
    Randall Todd
    memzinla, you have a beautiful family, and I think you did a great job of capturing their experience.

I am just starting to explore video with the E-M5. Would you care to share you camera settings, and maybe what software you used for editing.

Thanks,
    Randy

3. memzinla

memzinla Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thank you Randy. :D My family said they loved it, and told me it brought back memories of the time they spent here in the US.

I think the video of the OM-D can look very good because of IBIS. I wish one was able to change the settings during video and that the bit rate was higher. I left camera settings on auto for all the shots. I used the Olympus 12-50mm kit lens for most of the video except inside of the ride. I used the Panasonic 25mm F1.4. I edited the video using Adobe Premiere Pro.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.