video -- E-PL1 compared to 40D

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by twalker294, Nov 17, 2010.

1. twalker294

twalker294 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 18, 2010
    Hey Oly friends, I have just posted a video on Youtube that I would appreciate you checking out. It's 10 minutes long and in it I compare the E-PL1 to my Canon 40D. I did this mainly for those DSLR shooters who are considering adding a Pen to their current kit. I show the size differences with both a zoom and a prime lens, shutter sound differences, burst rate, etc.

Take a look if you would and let me know what you think. Feel free to pass it on to whoever you think might benefit from the information as well.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHT9z0R-mbI]YouTube - Olympus E-PL1 compared to Canon 40D[/ame]

Thanks!
    Todd

• Like Like x 4
  2. scantron

scantron Mu-43 Regular

May 10, 2010
    Nice work!

3. BillN

BillN Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    SW France
    +1

well done Todd

4. wyip

wyip Mu-43 Regular

Nov 17, 2010
    San Francisco, CA
    Very useful! Thanks.

5. agpr

agpr Mu-43 Regular

Nov 2, 2010
    Heraklion, Crete
    Nice review; not the professional sort ( are plenty of them), but the kind I like. It's very kind of you spending the time. :bravo-009:

6. carpandean

carpandean Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 29, 2010
    Western NY
    Great review!

7. twalker294

twalker294 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 18, 2010
    Thanks all. I rather enjoy making videos so there will likely be more to come ;-)

8. roguedog

roguedog Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 30, 2010
    Pretty cool. I agree. I like these "real" reviews better than those by the pros. I also liked that this was more succint and to the point without getting into all techy talk that I think sometimes reviewers get lost in.

Not that you can't talk the techy talk but rather I enjoyed the "to the pointedness" of the review

Thanks for the time. I've already (just last week) gotten my e-pl1 but this reinforces that I spent my money well.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.