Viable alternative for the Oly 14-42 IIR ?

DlanorSekao

Mu-43 Regular
My little 12-32mm lens rattles when off the camera; a side to side rattle when I shake it. But no rattle once I power up my E-M5 Mkii with it fitted.
I dont notice it on the camera but instead hear a tiny ticking noise from inside the body while rotating ?
Oh well....my Pentax K-1 and KP do similar so not going to worry about it.....lol.
Now the Menu on the other hand is driving me nuts !!! Something else to dive deeply into.

mawz

Mu-43 Veteran
The click is a tiny ball in a tube that provides the orientation sensor function.

ac12

Mu-43 Legend
Well....thanks for all the nice reply's above. Last night I went over and puicked up the Mint 12-32 for $80 and looked at a few images the lady had taken.
Quite satisfied after playing with it today for a few shots , and have about $180 left in my budget for one last lens !
Im really inclined to try for a Olympus M Zuiko 75-300 II version on Ebay , but have a feeling Im going to have to get Real Lucky at my price.....lol.

Unless you really need/want the reach of the 75-300, I suggest the Olympus 40-150R.
Refurbished from Olympus, it sells for less than $100. That has to be one of the best m4/3 lens deals out there.

DlanorSekao

Mu-43 Regular
Unless you really need/want the reach of the 75-300, I suggest the Olympus 40-150R.
Refurbished from Olympus, it sells for less than $100. That has to be one of the best m4/3 lens deals out there.
Yes ! I scored a nice used copy for $65. For now the 75-300 will have to wait until after Christmas.

Latest threads

Top Bottom