• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Vi Vante The Exotic Premium Leather Camera Bag - Medium *Like New. Ships: US

selski

Mu-43 Rookie
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
User name: selski

Items to sell/buy/trade: Vi Vante The Exotic Premium Leather Camera Bag - Medium *Like New

Prices: $135 shipped

Ships to: US

Description: Purchased New, for those times I would need a more formal/luxurious bag to bring my camera along to weddings or formal events. But those were few and far between. Never took this anywhere outside as the occassion never transpired.

Premium leather all around and very nicely made. Gives off that luxury sports car feel with the stitching. Interior has a very soft lining that will be gentle on your equipment. A little smaller than your average messenger size bag, so it's a good size for a body and a couple lenses.

Here are more links to info on them:

Amazon Link

Youtube Video Details

Company Site

Items included:
- Vi Vante The Exotic Leather Bag - medium

Condition: (overall bag close to like new condition)
- No major tears/marks/stains on bag
- Some small wear/scratches on bottom metal feet

Operation/use:
- all zippers/flaps/strap working as they should

Please excuse the small specks/fibers in the images. They are just from the cloth after wiping down. A flash was used as well, so some highlights that appear to be scratches are usually not and are just reflections from the flash.

All my photo gear are just for hobby only and I take serious care of my personal gear. I have sold many photographic items here and on eBay and rest assured I try to state and show by pictures the condition of gear I am selling. Items are listed to the fullest extent of its operation and condition.

Item located in USA. *All sales final* and no returns, but rest assured I have credible 100% feedback.

$150 shipped/paypal and mailed via USPS priority mail shipping.

My perfect eBay rating:
eBay feedback

Google Gallery for pictures:
Google gallery

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge: free

Handling time: 1-3 Business days

References: Fredmiranda eBay

Additional comments:
Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom