• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED VF-4 Olympus EVF [PRICE REDUCTION+COMBO POSSIBILITY] . Ships: World

User name: MichailK

Items to sell/buy/trade: VF-4

Prices: 80 euros (free shipping: tracked registered mail shipment included in price)

Ships to: World

Description: Electronic viewfinder compatible with the Olympus PEN E-P5, E-P3, E-P2, E-PL8, E-PL7, E-PL6, E-PL5, E-PL3, E-PL2, E-PL1, E-PM2, E-PM1 and the Olympus OM-D E-M1, E-M5 camera bodies.

Bought new on ebay ca. 3.5 years ago-came from a kit in plain carton&bubbles wrapping, no user's manual.
Took about 10k burst shots (estimated ca.1500 uses) with it on an E-PL5.
Used carefully, never abused, never exposed to rain or had the sun directly toward its lens.
Works flawlessly, no slacks, everything “clicks" properly (disclaimer: I *cannot* verify the eye sensor works since the E-PL5 cannot use the eye sensor and no compatible camera can be found near me to test it - of course I will refund the buyer upon returning it if the eye sensor does not work-lookup eye sensor compatibility chart with your camera here ).

Condition is “used with very minor wear signs": Photos of the item properly taken to emphasize the tiniest speck of dust on it so you can judge for yourself.

If buying out of the EU beware of probable Customs costs etc - I will not be held responsible for any import Customs woes or refund you in such a case.

Accepting payment via Paypal and Revolut only.

***addition Aug 14***: This VF-4 can be bundled with the shown E-PL5 of which everything works except its stabilization system (orange IBIS indicator constantly blinking). Ask for details and PM me to discus pricing. A kit 14-42mm mkII R lens along the matching WCON-P01 12mm converter could be bundled as well with both of them. (Just mentioning them here since these will not be sold if the VF-4 does not go away - in such a case I intend to keep the total combo for dirty/rainy missions).

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method: Registered Mail

Shipping charge: free (included in asking price) - buyer may ask & pay for extra courier services

Handling time: 3 working days max.

References: ebay feedback

Additional comments:
Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Last edited:
The problem is that the latest Oly cameras no longer support the expansion port. I wish they'd kept that on the E-M1ii since being able to add the VF4 for studio and macro use would be very nice.
True indeed.
However, with 500+ views, I expected at least a comment or two by E-PL7 & E-PL8 owners or *some* interest in general, given the price.
The VF-4 was a game changer for me when I put it on my E-PL5 and if it was not for this cameras stabilization system failure I may had never gotten an E-M10ii to replace it. The E-M10ii's evf is adequate and capable enough but when I have my contact lenses on I really appreciate the huge size and much more OVF feel of the VF-4. Blocks the sun better too.

bumpy - price reduction, the lowest I will go
it is good to be the king of your thread :cool: - a *final final* :cautious: tenner out of the price for fellow members:026:

Bidkev

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Brisbane Australia from Blackpool UK 23yrs ago

Top362nd

New to Mu-43
I happen to have an E-PL7 body around, as a backup to my GX9. I'll take it off your hands at the last price offered here, if shipping to the US is included and you will refund if it does not operate. Do you still have it? (I don't need any of the other items.)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom