VF-4 evf for $99

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
They changed my delivery date from Wednesday to Tuesday. The funny part is that I plan to put this on an E-PM2 with either the 40-150 or the 45-200. I used a combination like this with the my old E-PM1 and VF2 and it worked surprisingly well.

madogvelkor

Mu-43 Top Veteran
They changed my delivery date from Wednesday to Tuesday. The funny part is that I plan to put this on an E-PM2 with either the 40-150 or the 45-200. I used a combination like this with the my old E-PM1 and VF2 and it worked surprisingly well.
I've got one I switch between my E-PL5 and E-PM2 - very nice for telephoto and manual focus work. With a second one at this price I won't have to decide which camera gets the VF and I can put off buying a new body just for a VF...

dccase

Mu-43 Regular
It's really quite lovely. Like looking into a 3D diorama.

My lightly-used VF-3 is going to be looking for a new home soon. It works perfectly well and is great for working with manual focus lenses. It's just not... stunning like the VF-4.

HarryS

Mu-43 Top Veteran
As long as you kept your firmware up to date, it works on everything except the EP1. Mine arrived on Xmas Eve. I was thinking, gee, for another $300 I could have had a new GX7.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom