Evan614

Mu-43 Regular
says "more coming soon"
but price presently says $279

I would of picked up one in a heart beat. @ $99

Sig

Mu-43 Veteran

DEAR ______,

You placed a backorder recently for the OLYMPUS- VF-4 VIEWFINDER - BLACK. Unfortunately, this item had a price error the correct price is $279.00 each. As we are unable to fulfill your order at this time, we have canceled your order. Your credit card was not charged for this transaction, and no refund will be necessary.

We apologize for your inconvenience, and we thank you for your continued patronage.

Our Sales Department is standing by to serve you with all your product needs, including a possible replacement for your order. Please contact them by emailing sales@bhphoto.com, calling 1.800.606.6969, or Live Chat at www.bhphotovideo.com.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Customer Service Department
B&H Photo, Video and Pro Audio
http://www.bandh.com/

RichardB

Snapshooter
Real Name
Richard
There was a countdown clock on the item page. I think the doorbuster price ended at midnight Wednesday.

MarkRyan

Instagram: @MRSallee
I placed my order on the 3rd. Order has not shipped, but I've also not received a cancellation alert. Not sure if it matters, but I paid with Paypal -- unlike a credit card purchase, the Paypal payment is charged at point of purchase, not point of shipment, so I've already been charged for it.

Uncle Frank

Photo Enthusiast
Real Name
Frank
DEAR ______,

You placed a backorder recently for the OLYMPUS- VF-4 VIEWFINDER - BLACK. Unfortunately, this item had a price error the correct price is $279.00 each. As we are unable to fulfill your order at this time, we have canceled your order. Your credit card was not charged for this transaction, and no refund will be necessary.

We apologize for your inconvenience, and we thank you for your continued patronage.

Our Sales Department is standing by to serve you with all your product needs, including a possible replacement for your order. Please contact them by emailing sales@bhphoto.com, calling 1.800.606.6969, or Live Chat at www.bhphotovideo.com.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Customer Service Department
B&H Photo, Video and Pro Audio
I'd fight that decision. The order was accepted.

Evan614

Mu-43 Regular
They aren't obligated to honor a pricing error
I actually think they are. error or no error. I know if you go in a store and if an item is priced wrong the store has to honor the price it is marked at.
I suggest calling the AG's office in your state to see if they have to honor the $99.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom