VF-3!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by swampduck, Apr 25, 2013.

1. swampduck

swampduck Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 29, 2013
    Taneytown , MD
    Dan
    I got this today and it is amazing. I was having a bit of trouble getting my head around looking the screen to frame pictures, made me feel point and shooty..not that there's anything wrong with that:biggrin:
    I slapped the VF-3 on and my whole photographic world changed. The viewfinder is so bright. That coupled with my new 14 2.5 has gotten the photographic juices really flowing again. I think I have taken more photos in the past week then I did all of 2012

2. Photophil

Photophil Mu-43 Regular

Nov 24, 2012
    Atlanta Georgia area
    As a long-time DSLR user, I bought the VF-3 with my E-PL5. At the price discounts over the recent holidays, it was a no brainer. While using it is a bit like looking through a toilet paper tube, it is very sharp, and I love that I can see and make adjustments from the SCP without taking my eye away or having to reach for my reading glasses to see the LCD. I do use the LDC sometimes, but holding the camera like a baby with a dirty diaper, well, it just ain't natural.

3. Droogie

Droogie Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 23, 2013
    Washington State
    I have the VF-3 also and love it. I'm surprised more people use this model. A great inexpensive viewer. A must if you use any legacy glass.

4. swampduck

swampduck Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 29, 2013
    Taneytown , MD
    Dan
    yeah, I recently had to start wearing reading glasses, and my arms aren't long enough to see the screen clearly.

5. OhWellOK

OhWellOK Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 4, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    I picked up the VF-2 in January on whim for my E-PL5, figuring I'd use it occasionally. Haven't taken it off since!

6. twokatmew

twokatmew Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Jun 1, 2012
    Lansing, MI, US
    Margaret
    Love that image. So apt! :biggrin: Also love my VF-3.

--
    Sent from my Kindle Fire HD. Please pardon my brevity!

7. suntoryjim

suntoryjim Mu-43 Regular

Feb 6, 2013
    +1. Love my E-PL5, VF-3, and legacy glass as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.