VF-3!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by swampduck, Apr 25, 2013.

1. swampduck

swampduck Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 29, 2013
    Taneytown , MD
    Dan
    I got this today and it is amazing. I was having a bit of trouble getting my head around looking the screen to frame pictures, made me feel point and shooty..not that there's anything wrong with that:biggrin:
    I slapped the VF-3 on and my whole photographic world changed. The viewfinder is so bright. That coupled with my new 14 2.5 has gotten the photographic juices really flowing again. I think I have taken more photos in the past week then I did all of 2012

2. Photophil

Photophil Mu-43 Regular

Nov 24, 2012
    Atlanta Georgia area
    As a long-time DSLR user, I bought the VF-3 with my E-PL5. At the price discounts over the recent holidays, it was a no brainer. While using it is a bit like looking through a toilet paper tube, it is very sharp, and I love that I can see and make adjustments from the SCP without taking my eye away or having to reach for my reading glasses to see the LCD. I do use the LDC sometimes, but holding the camera like a baby with a dirty diaper, well, it just ain't natural.

3. Droogie

Droogie Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 23, 2013
    Washington State
    I have the VF-3 also and love it. I'm surprised more people use this model. A great inexpensive viewer. A must if you use any legacy glass.

4. swampduck

swampduck Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 29, 2013
    Taneytown , MD
    Dan
    yeah, I recently had to start wearing reading glasses, and my arms aren't long enough to see the screen clearly.

5. OhWellOK

OhWellOK Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 4, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    I picked up the VF-2 in January on whim for my E-PL5, figuring I'd use it occasionally. Haven't taken it off since!

6. twokatmew

twokatmew Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 1, 2012
    Lansing, MI, US
    Margaret
    Love that image. So apt! :biggrin: Also love my VF-3.

--
    Sent from my Kindle Fire HD. Please pardon my brevity!

7. suntoryjim

suntoryjim Mu-43 Regular

Feb 6, 2013
    +1. Love my E-PL5, VF-3, and legacy glass as well.