1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] VF-2 or VF-3

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Merlin, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Merlin

Merlin New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 25, 2012
    Ideally I'm looking for a lightly used VF-2, but would consider a VF-3 if the price is right. Color not much of an issue.

Thanks

2. ax135

ax135 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 12, 2012
    I have a photographer friend who is interested in selling his VF-3 (silver) like new for $125 if you are interested in it. PM me if you want his email.

3. Merlin

Merlin New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 25, 2012
    To be honest, I would only consider the VF-3 if it were a really good price. Thanks for the offer though.

4. Merlin

Merlin New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 25, 2012
    Still looking for either option. Willing to pay $100 including shipping to NJ for VF-3 in excellent condition. I'm not comfortable using PP gift. It that is your requirement, then I cannot complete the transaction.