Very few women posting.....

LindaZ

Mu-43 Regular
Kitchen is scary place. Much more intimidating than wonderful, savvy, sexy photography technology... yummmm.
I'm serious. lol

Anyway, I'm in the process of moving a whole household with one husband, two children, and myself to a new continent, country and it's pretty wild. I hope to post pictures from a beautiful Swedish summer though.

chromatin64

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Russell
Kitchen is scary place. Much more intimidating than wonderful, savvy, sexy photography technology... yummmm.
I'm serious. lol

Anyway, I'm in the process of moving a whole household with one husband, two children, and myself to a new continent, country and it's pretty wild. I hope to post pictures from a beautiful Swedish summer though.

/creepy mode on/ Hello again. I've seen you elsewhere and just recognised you. /creepy mode off/

(Hint: Swedish healthcare)...

JudyM

Mu-43 All-Pro
I worked in a lab throughout the 70's into the mid 80's doing processing for professional photographers. Of the hundreds of photographers we provided services for, very few were women. I was very much into photography then, but knew only one or two others who shared an interest. Today, I know more women videographers than photographers.

Minniesmum

Mu-43 Veteran
Most of the girls I know live on Facebook whereas I get bored of Facebook very quickly and this site gives me more (and better quality) entertainment.

Maybe if we turned off Facebook we might have a female migration.
LOL. I get bored with Facebook very easily. Definitely better quality entertainment here ;) btw I have more male friends on FB than female, but most of them are musicians......

chicks

Mu-43 All-Pro
Was just informed by The News Hour that the ladies are all pinning photos over on a site I'd never heard of called pinterest.com. Who knew?

Looked over there for a few, not sure I get it... They're posting pictures from digital magazines, not their own photos???

This one's kinda cool, tho -

105764291219200793_pnts0ZHt_f.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom