1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

very cheap 'Jacobs' filters

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by pmiddleditch, Mar 5, 2013.

1. pmiddleditch

pmiddleditch New to Mu-43

Apr 11, 2012
    a-u-lyne,s/e manchester
    Hi.a few months ago just after Jacobs camera shops went bust i bought some filters from an ebay seller.they were around 70% cheaper than Jacobs retail price.ive just bought a few more as the seller is now accepting offers of either 30% and 50% of his already cheap 'buy it now price.all you have to do is make an offer and if it is accepted pay and you will have a top quality filter at an absolute bargain price.

btw: his feedback is excellent and i recommend them as there service is excellent

linky to sellers page

finemoor | eBay

good luck and share with your friends

• Like Like x 2
  2. cstevens

cstevens Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 11, 2010
    UK
    Thanks for this.

3. rjl1246

rjl1246 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 18, 2013
    Ohio
    Robert Lietz
    Thanks from Ohio as well, although I'm poorer with a somewhat heavier camera I suppose. I'm looking forward to giving them a try.

4. deelee

deelee Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 31, 2012
    Tom Brady's Hometown
    You should mention that the seller is located in the UK

5. pmiddleditch

pmiddleditch New to Mu-43

Apr 11, 2012
    a-u-lyne,s/e manchester
    sorry guys.I should have stated in my original post that this is a UK seller,

however for those that are intersted i would like to add that it seems the seller is now accepting offers of 50% off the blue CPL filters.absolute bargain

cant imagine that these will last long

6. cstevens

cstevens Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 11, 2010
    UK
    Ordered a CPL for the collection :) 

7. coffeecat

coffeecat Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Aug 4, 2012
    SW England
    Rob
    Ditto.

Thanks.

Rob

8. nublar

nublar Mu-43 Regular

Jan 22, 2013
    SOCAL
    They just accepted by offer of 5 gbp for a 46mm CPF with 4gbp for shipping. Came out to $12.90 shipped to California. Never heard of Jacobs filters before

9. David

David Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    Sydney
    just bought one as well. thanks

10. cstevens

cstevens Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 11, 2010
    UK
    Me too, just need to find a decent quality 46mm ND now

11. mr_botak

mr_botak Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 4, 2011
    Reading, UK
    David
    Thanks. Picked a 46mm CPL up for £5 all in. I'm not big on filters, but at that price what the heck...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.