Very Basic Very Beginner: Which Adapter for a 52mm lens?

haikuluke

New to Mu-43
Hi All,

Thanks for all the responses and hopefully this is helpful for someone going forward. Though I have to admit that I might have spread some disinformation here as INDEED as a couple of people noted, I must have been mistaken about them both fitting on the same camera.

In the end, the macro lens worked with the $20 adapter I got off amazon, the other telephoto did not, and, looking at the physical mount itself, I can see why. I left the camera body (for some reason) back up at my parents' place so I can't test and confirm.

Regardless I'm pretty happy. Even though the images are "soft" and "imperfect" i'm really loving the effect of this macro lens and its weird bokeh and color fringing, especially for video. Took it for a spin today and it's very fun.

In other words, if you have some old fd lenses laying around and have $20 burning a hole in your pocket, I'd say it's well worth it, even just for novelty's sake... and nostalgia too. It's really really interesting to shoot through the same lenses I last used approximately 15+ years ago!

P1090718.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
P1090712.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

haikuluke

New to Mu-43
Interesting... Used both with same camera, and yes, they do look different! I'll get an FD adapter and report back here.

In case anyone lands on this post: I WAS (probably) WRONG. Not used on same camera ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Latest threads

Top Bottom