[EXPIRED] Various Olympus Gear: mZD 14-42, ZD 70-300, ZD 35 macro, EX-25, MMF1, ZD 40-150

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Gwendal, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Gwendal

Gwendal Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 6, 2010
    Note from Amin: This first post is a FS listing for the Olympus mZD 14-42mm lens, and other items are listed as subsequent posts in this thread (merged from multiple threads)
    ---

This is the first version of the kit lens. I could probably get something like 2500 or even 3000 $ if I sold it on ebay, but I thought I'd let you have a chance at it at a preferential price - say, 2000 $. Come to think of it, let's say $1995. Deal ? No ?

Ok, how about €70 ? Buyer adds shipping (from France), and I'd rather have payment via Paypal (no gift so we have insurance).

Now for the boring stuff :
    - it's been used but it doesn't show much : no scratches, no fungus, no fungi either, some dust but none that got inside... except for a mark on the rear element, hence the price. It doesn't show on any of the pictures I've taken, though.
    - the mechanics are fine : AF and locking mechanism work as they should;
    - comes with both caps.

I have a good rating as a buyer, and I intend to do the same as a seller, even if I haven't sold anything yet here !

I will post a few pictures later on. Obviously, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

2. Gwendal

Gwendal Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 6, 2010
    Olympus Zuiko 40-150 - 100€

Here comes the 40-150 lens - this is the 4/3 version, NOT the micro 4/3 - you'll need an adapter to use on your m43 body this nice piece of glass. This copy is in excellent condition - no marks of any kind on the body or the glass, no fungi, a little dust on the outside ; motor, zoom and rings work exactly as they should. It comes with both original caps and the original lens hood.

Payment by Paypal (no gift), shipping is from France and not included but we'll probably work out something reasonable.

3. Gwendal

Gwendal Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 6, 2010
    MMF1 Olympus 4/3 to m43 adapter - 100 €

This is the adapter that allows you to mount a 4/3 lens onto your beloved Micro 4/3 body - whether it's Olympus or Panasonic. Contrary to other adapters (those not produced by Olympus or Panasonic), it allows electronic communication so you keep the AF and the EXIF.
    Its only difference from the MFF2 is the color (silver vs black).
    Mine works perfectly, is in as new condition, with clean electrical contacts on both sides, no rust, no loose elements... I'd carry on and tell you how the glass is spotless and free of fungus, but actually there's no glass - hence the reduced price of €100.

Shipping from France not included, payment preferred via Paypal (no gift), and as stated before :
    - I have a good rating as a buyer, and I intend to do the same as a seller, even if I haven't sold anything yet here !

- I will post a few pictures later on. Obviously, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

4. Gwendal

Gwendal Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 6, 2010
    Olympus EX-25 extender - 120 €

This item doubles the focal length of your lenses - this is a 4/3 mount item NOT a m43.
    Excellent condition, all electrical contacts in perfect condition, works without any trouble, comes with both original caps and pouch.

Here we go again :
    Shipping from France not included, payment preferred via Paypal (no gift), and :
    - I have a good rating as a buyer, and I intend to do the same as a seller, even if I haven't sold anything yet here !

- I will post a few pictures later on. Obviously, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

5. Gwendal

Gwendal Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 6, 2010
    Olympus Zuiko macro 35mm - 135 €

The budget macro prime from Olympus - nice performance, but one too many in my hoard. It's in 4/3 mount, not m43.
    Copy in excellent condition - no scratches or marks, no dust, no fungus, all motors and rings work perfectly.
    Comes with both original caps.
    The usual:
    - Shipping from France not included, payment preferred via Paypal (no gift);

6. Gwendal

Gwendal Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 6, 2010
    Olympus Zuiko 70-300 - 220 €

And finally here's the 70-300 (once again in 4/3, not m43, mount). Great copy, has seen little use, no dust, no marks, no fungi, comes with original caps and pouch and even the box and the papers.
    The disclaimer carefully crafted by a team of the world's elite lawyers :
    - shipping from France not included, payment preferred via Paypal (no gift) ;