• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Various M4/3 Lenses | Location: USA | Ships: USA only

nwbie1

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Various M4/3 Lenses

Prices
Panasonic Leica 25mm f1.4, condition 9+, including hood, caps and box $410.00 shipped
Olympus 45mm f1.8, silver, condition 9+, including caps and box. $225 shipped SOLD
Olympus 14-45mm MSC, black, condition 9+ including caps, no box. $75 shipped.
Olympus Wide Angle converter WCON-P01, silver, condition 9, caps and box. $60 shipped. SOLD

Ships to
USA only

Description
Prices are firm which includes shipping and Paypal fees. BUT no insurance. If you want to put insurance for your protection, just add $2.00 per item and I will put insurance on them. All items are in good working condition and are priced to sell. I have a 100% feedback on ebay under the seller name "importengines" for your reference. I'm only open for trade for a Fuji X100s in a 9 or 9+ condition.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS

Shipping charge

Handling time
-

References
ebay: importengines

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

spdavies

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stephen
Not familiar with the Olympus 14-45mm MSC - M4/3 lens?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what lenses does the WA converter work on - Thanks . . .

nwbie1

Mu-43 Regular
Not familiar with the Olympus 14-45mm MSC - M4/3 lens?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what lenses does the WA converter work on - Thanks . . .
Hi,

The 14-42mm MSC lens is the latest of all the 14-42 kits lens from different micro 4/3 cameras. This one came out of my EM-5 which is the latest.
The Wide Angle lens is specifically made of the Olympus 14-42mm II and the 14-42mm II R (which the one I'm selling also). This two work hand in to give you a focal view of 11mm instead of the 14mm on the wide end. It has a bayonet mount so you can mount and unmount it very quickly.

http://www.amazon.com/Olympus-WCON-P01-Angle-Converter-14-42mm/dp/B004S7W1RQ

Regards,

Alan

- - - Updated - - -

Bump! Price drop...Panasonic Leica 25mm f1.4, condition 9+, including hood, caps and box $415.00 shipped

- - - Updated - - -

Bump! Price drop...Panasonic Leica 25mm f1.4, condition 9+, including hood, caps, manual and box $410.00 shipped.

wreckless

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Mike
Is the 25mm 1.4 a U.S. version?

I see you go to China/Hong Kong a lot so I am curious if this lens was purchased there, or anywhere else in your travels.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom