various Gobe filters on steep discount on Amazon

Tread-Lite

Mu-43 Veteran
Thanks a lot for the tip! I was hoping to get a set of ND filters for my PanaLeica 8-18 but there weren’t any discounts for 67 mm. I thought about going with a 72 variable that would fit my 40-150 and all my zooms if stepped down but noticed the warning about issues on UWA and telephoto lenses. Anyway, I have ordered the constant 3-filter set for 62 mm to go with my 12-40. For $30 CAD it did look like a steal. Can’t wait to try them with Live Composite.

jhawk1000

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Mel
My wife thanks SyZyGy for the recommendation. She got it for Mother's Day and is delighted. With Prime, her delivery date is tomorrow from today's order. She is such a photography person that I got her a Gitzo tripod for our first anniversary and she was delighted.

jhawk1000

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Mel
My wife received her 62mm Gobe filters today. She is very happy with the purchase and has already registered them for the 5 trees to be planted.

PhotoCal

Mu-43 Veteran
I never purchase anything from a company that promises to make a donation based on a purchase. It's a sleazy tactic. I'll donate directly and skip buying the product.
I hope you enjoy the filters and don't experience the problems reported.

PakkyT

Mu-43 Legend
I never purchase anything from a company that promises to make a donation based on a purchase. It's a sleazy tactic. I'll donate directly and skip buying the product.
Is it impossible for you to post anything that isn't negative all the time? Really, it seems like you never have anything to post other than to shoot down other people's comments, ideas, reports, or really ANYTHING.

Here is a simple thread about someone pointing out some decent deals on some simple filters. Your one and only contribution is to come in call the filter company sleazy and indirectly inform the buyer they probably made a bad buy. You had nothing of value to add to the thread but you couldn't resist coming in to once again let everyone know we are all doing everything wrong and only you know the way. Way to go once again Richard.

RichardC

Pastafarian minister
Real Name
Richard

Gobe filters are what they are. I doubt they will be the best glass on the market (reflected in the price), but nonetheless, a chance for a photographer to experience something new for not very much money.

I have some Gobe products. They are well made.

Latest threads

Top Bottom