Vangaurd Up-Rise II closeout

Brownie

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Tim
I posted this in the bags thread but thought someone may find it useful here. Ritz has some leftover Vanguard Up-Rise II bags listed on Amazon. I purchased 2 of the 22 size shoulder bags for $15 each. It looks like they have a few messengers, a sling, backpack, shoulder, holsters, etc. A decent variety. You'll have to go to the Ritz website to get internal dimensions.

https://www.amazon.com/Vanguard-II-22-Shoulder-Accessories/dp/B008S94LTQ/ref=sr_1_3?crid=12HF4FPRXQURE&keywords=vanguard+up-rise+ii+22&qid=1562254816&s=gateway&sprefix=vanguard+up,aps,169&sr=8-3

Machi

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Good catch!
I bought mine some three years ago and it still works well.

Brownie

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Tim
Ok, I give. What's the buckle on the top for? Doesn't seem enough for even a small monopod. The top opens in the opposite direction, so it's not a quick close so you don't have to zip it up.

Ok, I give. What's the buckle on the top for? Doesn't seem enough for even a small monopod. The top opens in the opposite direction, so it's not a quick close so you don't have to zip it up.
Hhmmmm... need to release it to expand the bag, can’t really strap a sleeping bag on it, maybe a poncho; I was gonna run some shock cord with a cinch thing thru the 2 web tie downs at the back and can then secure a monopod.

It’s a very nice bag.

Machi

Mu-43 Top Veteran
There is enough of strap for monopod or even gorilla pod but I'm using it mostly as quick holder for my bush hat.

Brownie

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Tim
One thing I noted is that if you adjust it short enough it can hold the lid fully open for access. Although that means leaving it dangle when the lid is closed. And, I suspect in time it will stay open by itself.

Machi

Mu-43 Top Veteran
One thing I noted is that if you adjust it short enough it can hold the lid fully open for access. Although that means leaving it dangle when the lid is closed. And, I suspect in time it will stay open by itself.
It stays open by itself. There is no need for buckle to do that.

Top Bottom