1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Vancouver Photoshoot Opportunity - February 23, 2013

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by jefft, Feb 6, 2013.

1. jefft

jefft Mu-43 Regular

Aug 21, 2012
    This seemed liked the appropriate venue to post event-related information so I hope this works.

Any Vancouver B.C.-based photogs of every level looking for a opportunity to do some shooting in a studio complete with studio lights, models, and a whole lot of camaraderie should visit:

Vancouver B.C. Photography Workshops

It's a busy 4 hours but tons of fun; my buddy Chris pulls together make-up artists, stylists, and great models for an afternoon of photography fun.

Hope to see you there!

2. arentol

arentol Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 29, 2012
    Darn. It is the BC version. I was hoping for the WA Version. Oh well, thanks anyway.

3. jefft

jefft Mu-43 Regular

Aug 21, 2012
    Several spots still available; great opportunity to meet some nice folks and have fun with your camera(s) at the same time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.