Utah Detours

Real Name
Chris
We visited Utah last week. Driving around provided plenty of beautiful views. I enjoyed driving right towards the large hills and Mesas.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Attachments

Last edited:
Real Name
Chris
Thanks for the notes. I started taking these but my co-pilot was getting bored. There were many similar views that I missed. Utah was an interesting place to drive through.

The 5th one down, with the gray tones, was actually the most interesting to see for me. I am not sure the photo does it justice. The salt (or whatever mineral) that was piled down by the base made it look almost like the hill was floating in a cloud.

jederick

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Thanks for the notes. I started taking these but my co-pilot was getting bored. There were many similar views that I missed. Utah was an interesting place to drive through.

The 5th one down, with the gray tones, was actually the most interesting to see for me. I am not sure the photo does it justice. The salt (or whatever mineral) that was piled down by the base made it look almost like the hill was floating in a cloud.
Beautiful series...fifth one down is "Factory Butte" near Hanksville, Utah.

Cederic

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Wow. I had no idea Utah looked like that. Stunning scenery. Thank you for sharing!
I think Utah is the most spectacular US state I've visited - and I went there the same week I did Death Valley and the Grand Canyon.

It's not the prettiest, but it's got serious scenery.

ToxicTabasco

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
ToxicTabasco
Great pics.
Utah's got the goods. All the way from Grand Canyon through Zion and Dixie National Forest, over the Grand Staircase, Reflection Caynon, Alstrom Point, to Capital Reef, and Canyonlands, as well as Moki Dugway, to Moab and Arches National Park. No other landscapes like it.

Real Name
What Is Real Anyway?
Great pics.
Utah's got the goods. All the way from Grand Canyon through Zion and Dixie National Forest, over the Grand Staircase, Reflection Caynon, Alstrom Point, to Capital Reef, and Canyonlands, as well as Moki Dugway, to Moab and Arches National Park. No other landscapes like it.
When did Arizona give us the Grand Canyon?:biggrin:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom