1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Useful stuff for FREE!!!

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by WT21, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    I've got some gadgets and stuff. Some I've tried to sell with no takers, some is listed first time here. Basically a bunch of small stuff that I never use, and my office is getting overrun. So, here's the deal.

The items here are FREE. But, you have to pay actual shipping, and $10 PER SHIPMENT for handling (box, packing materials, etc.).

If you took it all, you'd pay one fee of $10 for packing materials and handling, and then actual shipping! I'm doing this, because I want to ship as few shipments as possible. PLEASE SOMEONE TAKE IT ALL :) If you sell it for profit on this site, I won't be mad. Honest! I just need it gone.

Here's the stuff:

• SOLD Kogeto 360 degree movie making unit that fits on an iPhone 4. I won this. It's cool. I have no use for it. Google Kogeto for more details iPhone 4 is the one it works on. Last time I checked, these sold for $40-70.
    • SOLD Pinhole camera kit (you have to assemble). Wood set. All parts. Thought I'd build it, but never did. Bought it for $50 (yes! I paid too much). Bought it off lomography.com
    • SOLD Set of 3 pcs. 46mm close-up filters. Will fit a 14mm or 20mm Panasonic lens. Maybe others, too. Just not my thing. I prefer an actual macro lens. Cheap way to play with macro!
    • SOLD Generic EOS (Canon) to m43 adapter. Likely got it at Rainbow Imaging.
    • SOLD White Apple wireless iMac keyboard. We've moved to the aluminum ones, so we never use this. No issues with it.

4 camera bags:

Local or Paypal only. CONUS only.

Please PM me if interested, and also reply to the thread. But don't only reply to the thread, or I might not see it.

Thanks!

2. winx14

winx14 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Dec 1, 2010
    Brooklyn, NY
    PM sent.

3. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    PM sent

4. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Everything sold except the Mac keyboard

5. Aegon

Aegon Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

Nov 3, 2011
    Portland, OR
    The Mac keyboard is great for using with an iPad. I thought it would be the first thing to go.

You don't always need a keyboard with an iPad, but if you've got one for occasional use it can make writing emails fairly pleasant.

6. atomic

atomic Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nov 3, 2011
    I'll take the keyboard. No packing, no shipping, if you're willing to bring it to Starbucks. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.