1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Useful stuff for FREE!!!

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by WT21, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    I've got some gadgets and stuff. Some I've tried to sell with no takers, some is listed first time here. Basically a bunch of small stuff that I never use, and my office is getting overrun. So, here's the deal.

The items here are FREE. But, you have to pay actual shipping, and $10 PER SHIPMENT for handling (box, packing materials, etc.).

If you took it all, you'd pay one fee of $10 for packing materials and handling, and then actual shipping! I'm doing this, because I want to ship as few shipments as possible. PLEASE SOMEONE TAKE IT ALL :) If you sell it for profit on this site, I won't be mad. Honest! I just need it gone.

Here's the stuff:

• SOLD Kogeto 360 degree movie making unit that fits on an iPhone 4. I won this. It's cool. I have no use for it. Google Kogeto for more details iPhone 4 is the one it works on. Last time I checked, these sold for $40-70.
    • SOLD Pinhole camera kit (you have to assemble). Wood set. All parts. Thought I'd build it, but never did. Bought it for $50 (yes! I paid too much). Bought it off lomography.com
    • SOLD Set of 3 pcs. 46mm close-up filters. Will fit a 14mm or 20mm Panasonic lens. Maybe others, too. Just not my thing. I prefer an actual macro lens. Cheap way to play with macro!
    • SOLD Generic EOS (Canon) to m43 adapter. Likely got it at Rainbow Imaging.
    • SOLD White Apple wireless iMac keyboard. We've moved to the aluminum ones, so we never use this. No issues with it.

4 camera bags:

Local or Paypal only. CONUS only.

Please PM me if interested, and also reply to the thread. But don't only reply to the thread, or I might not see it.

Thanks!

2. winx14

winx14 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Dec 1, 2010
    Brooklyn, NY
    PM sent.

3. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    PM sent

4. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Everything sold except the Mac keyboard

5. Aegon

Aegon Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Nov 3, 2011
    Portland, OR
    The Mac keyboard is great for using with an iPad. I thought it would be the first thing to go.

You don't always need a keyboard with an iPad, but if you've got one for occasional use it can make writing emails fairly pleasant.

6. atomic

atomic Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nov 3, 2011
    I'll take the keyboard. No packing, no shipping, if you're willing to bring it to Starbucks. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.