1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Used Pens season open?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by goshxii, Feb 26, 2012.

1. goshxii

goshxii Mu-43 Regular

May 9, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    Is anybody else amazed at the amount of used third generation Pens in marketplace forum? It's literally flooded, there are 4 E-P3s on the front page only and as for VF-2s it seems like it's every second ad...
    Is it severe OM-D upgradism attack? :biggrin:

2. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Mine is listed because income tax season brought a most un-welcome surprise :( 

3. goshxii

goshxii Mu-43 Regular

May 9, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    Sorry to hear that...
    In my case - trying to sell E-PL3 - it's purely GAS disorder and OM-D infection. Though now I've started thinking about switching to E-P3 seeing all those sweet prices. If only it had tilting screen...

4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    FWIW, the angle at which the screen is viewable is unbelievable. I mean, I can view at waist level....not for critical focus or anything, but is certainly good enough for framing.

I'd say buy mine and enjoy it for a year and then watch all the used OM-D's in the classifieds when the GH3 comes out ;) 

5. nueces snapper

nueces snapper Mu-43 All-Pro

Not EVEN Trying To Sell Mine Now ...

That would leave me with just my iPhone and my old G9. :eek: 

6. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    I decided to keep my E-P3 and use as my jacket pocket-able option. There may be trouble, though, when the new version comes out. :eek: 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.